- Step to Success: Just as steps are necessary in a dance, there are steps to success in your life and business. In this segment, we discuss a step in the form of an app, a book, or a concept that will help you move forward. Today’s step is a free app called Calm that helps you de-stress, get focused, and get calm.
- The Dancers’ Dialect: Dance terminology as it relates to life and business. This week’s word degage. Degage is a French word used in ballet and modern dance meaning, to disengage. Check out this video of a ballet dancer performing a basic degage exercise at the barre.
- Feature Presentation: Three tips that will help you handle change are as follows:
- 1. Detach yourself emotionally as quickly as possible. Use the calm app, journal, exercise, or participate in an activity that makes you happy and rejuvenates your spirit.
- 2. Look at the situation through other lenses. Seek mentorship if you don’t have it already. See a counselor if necessary.
- 3. Change your focus to gratitude.
Links From This Session
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Thanks so much! :