The process of getting clients to know, like and trust you requires a marathon mentality. It does not happen overnight. I share 5 tips that will help you accomplish this.
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that can help you succeed. Today’s step to success is a book by my friend Anthony Hayes titled The Science of Being: Surviving Depression. I read it in one sitting because I related on so many levels.
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share dance terminology and concepts across different genres so you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. Today’s word is VOP, a term coined by jazz dance legend Frank Hatchett. Check out this video: http://dancemedia.com/v/8585
- Freestyle Flow: I talk about my vegan menu experience at Yard House at LA Live.
- Feature Presentation: Here are 5 tips to get your clients to know, like and trust you:
- 1. Determine what platforms you will utilize such as podcasts, blogs, videos, speaking engagements, and workshops to name a few.
- 2. Be yourself and tell stories that will relate to your audience.
- 3. If possible, provide guarantees and testimonials on your products and services.
- 4. You need to be okay with the fact that not everyone will know, like and trust you. This is not a popularity contest.
- 5. Create a community around your brand via Facebook Groups, or Communication channels such as Slack.
Links from this session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!