Hey, I’m Annett Bone. : )
I speak to people:
- Who love dance, whether they are professional dancers, choreographers, artistic directors, dance product creators, or like me, who could only stay away from their passion for so long
- Who might have given up on their dreams and want to be inspired to elevate their lives
- Who can’t get enough of self-development, productivity, and high performance hacks in their lives and in their businesses
I remind them:
- That it’s never too late to pursue your passions, whether it’s dance or something else
- That they can accomplish great things from where they are, and they can start with what they have
- Things can be figured out with the proper perspective and applicable tools
- That how you do anything is how you do everything
- All people have a special purpose and would be fulfilled if they took the time to pursue that purpose
- Everyone should have their own bathroom and their own closet in their homes
- A podcast called The DancePreneuring Studio with an international audience that’s been downloaded in 64 countries to date
- A Bachelors Degree in Dance from the University of California Irvine, which at the time was ranked 3rd in the nation for dance programs, behind Julliard and New York University.
- Online marketing experience including website development, social media strategy and management, project management, and content creation since 2012 with entrepreneurs, small companies and non-profit organizations
- Guts. Because I returned to my passion for dance after giving it up for 20+ years and I am constantly putting myself in uncomfortable situations so I can grow
And when I’m not creating content or doing other online marketing for clients, I can be found:
- Practicing yoga
- Checking out coffee shops other than Starbucks or Coffee Bean
- Getting educated on the finer points of Minecraft from my son
If you’re dying to know more, here are 3 things you don’t know about me…
- Korean is my first language.
- I’m perfectly fine going out to eat alone or going to the movies alone.
- I was President of a fan club for the Puerto Rican boy band called Menudo.