Do not despise the day of small beginnings, because small does not mean insignificant. One small change can make the biggest difference. In this week’s session of The DancePreneuring Studio, I share 7 small things that you can easily incorporate into your life and your business that will yield big results.
- Step to Success: Just as steps are necessary in a dance, there are steps to success in your life and business. In this segment, we discuss a step in the form of an app, a book, or a concept that will help you move forward. Today’s step is a free tool called unroll.me that will deliver your email subscriptions in one digestible email. This will clean up your inbox and give you a better handle on email overwhelm.
- The Dancer’s Dialect: Dance terminology as it relates to life and business. The word for today in the Dancer’s Dialect is tendu. Tendu is a French word used in ballet and modern dance meaning “stretched.” Check out this video of how to do a tendu:
- Feature Presentation: I share 7 small things that yield big results. They’re not complicated and you can modify any of these things to make them work for you:
- One kind gesture to a stranger a day means 365 people that you have positively impacted in a year. It could be a simple hi or a smile. You don’t know how that will affect someone’s day.
- One 16 oz glass of water first thing after you get up in the morning yields great health benefits such as purification, renewing your cells, boosting your metabolism, and more.
- One green smoothie or one healthy raw meal in your day yields great health benefits.
- One 15 minute block of time being quiet and focusing on gratitude and blessings yields great emotional, spiritual and physical benefits.
- One chapter in a book can set you on the right path and mindset to accomplish more in your life and business. Keep an ongoing list of books to read and dive in.
- One tweak in your marketing can be the difference between small sales or off the charts sales. An example would be doing split testing on your website whether it’s colors, copy, page placement, or modifying the amount of content.
- One positive habit implemented every month equals 12 new positive habits a year.
My question for you:
Are there life or business lessons that you have learned from things that seem small or insignificant? Please feel free to comment below.
Link to this Session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Thanks so much!