Just as in dance, there are steps, or keys, to abundance. In this week’s session of The DancePreneuring Studio, we talk about 7 keys to abundance and how to make them real in your life.
- Step to Success: Just as steps are necessary in a dance, there are steps to success in your life and business. In this segment, we discuss a step in the form of an app, a book, or a concept that will help you move forward. Today’s step is a book called Thou Shall Prosper by Rabbi Daniel Lapin. He shares the following 10 principles with applicable steps:
Believe in the dignity and morality of business
Extend the network of your connectedness
Get to know yourself
Don’t pursue perfection
Lead consistently and constantly
Change the changeable while clinging to the unchangeable
Learn to foretell the future
Know your money
Give money away
Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, I know that you will get value from this book.
- The Dancers’ Dialect: Dance terminology as it relates to life and business. This week’s word is progressions. Check out the following video of choreographer cheap tramadol 50 mg Mandy Moore demonstrating progressions.
And I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to share one of my favorite pieces that Mandy choreographed for So You Think You Can Dance:
- Feature Presentation: We discuss the 7 keys to abundance and how easy it is to start changing your mindset. These 7 keys are:
1. Don’t judge where wisdom comes from, but inspect the fruit on the tree.
2. Invest in yourself.
3. Create a life and a business that is sustainable.
4. Figure out how you are naturally wired to excel.
5. Know the value you bring and connect with like-minded people.
6. Think well of others.
7. Be grateful.
Links From This Session
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Thanks so much! 🙂