Listen to this episode
- Step to Success: Just as steps are necessary in a dance, there are steps to success in your life and business. In this segment, we discuss a step in the form of an app, a book, or a concept that will help you move forward. Today’s step is a service called IFTTT that integrates some of your online apps and systems so that some of those everyday tasks are automated which will help free up your time for other things.
- The Dancers’ Dialect: Dance terminology as it relates to life and business. This week’s word is hula. Hula is a form of dance that comes from the Hawaiian Islands and is used to tell ancient stories. Take the concept of storytelling and use it in your business to connect deeper with your audience.
- Feature Presentation: There are 7 actions you can take to boost your business, and even if you only implement or improve one at a time, you will still be that much further ahead. These 7 actions are:
- Invest in yourself. You can’t expect others to invest in you and your business if you are not willing to invest in yourself.
- List out as many buy cipro medication reasons as to why someone would want to do business with you and your company.
- Identify who is your target client. Find out about them as much as possible. (likes, dislikes, etc)
- Have a strategic marketing and sales funnel in place to take your client through and add value throughout the process. Use tools to help automate this as much as possible.
- Put a team in place that is focused and has great synergy and a great work ethic. Be open to their ideas and validate them, even if you don’t agree. If you hired them for expertise that you don’t have, then have faith that they will deliver their best for you and your company.
- Do whatever is necessary so that the communication processes within your business is clear. (No weirdness policy.)
- Make the sales process in your business a formality, meaning your client should already be looking for you and the transaction is a mere formality.
Links From This Session
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Thanks so much!