In this session of The DancePreneuring Studio, I show you how Dance Day taught me 7 lessons on how to live in day tight compartments.
- Step to Success: Just as steps are necessary in a dance, there are steps to success in your life and business. In this segment, we discuss a step in the form of an app, a book, or a concept that will help you move forward. Today’s step is a book by Seth Godin called, Free Prize Inside, How To Make A Purple Cow.
- The Dancers’ Dialect: Dance terminology as it relates to life and business. This week’s term is floor pattern. Check out the floor pattern I was instructed to create at a recent dance improv class. I couldn’t take my pen off the paper and then had to follow the directions of this pattern.
- Freestyle Flow: It’s interesting how we try to define who are by names. Wyldstyle was a character on The Lego Movie and at toward the end of the movie she revealed cheap tramadol usa that her real name was Lucy. I think it’s important to be proud of who you are and the name that you are given.
- Feature Presentation: I recently participated in Dance Day at Boogiezone Utopia and it’s always a great experience. Dance Day has multiple classes going all at one time in different genres and levels, ending with one main masterclass. It brought the following 7 lessons to mind:
- Set it up.
- Encourage those around you.
- Prepare and take breaks when necessary.
- Speak as clearly as possible. Stop muttering. Respond appropriately. Be clear in all your communications–texting, emails, etc. Communication isn’t made to be a guessing game.
- Be patient with others and yourself.
- Be aware of people’s energy. Don’t be an energy vampire and don’t hang around them. Be an energy giver.
- Take deep breaths.
Links From This Session
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Thanks so much!