It’s never too early to start preparing for 2016, and that includes making the most of the rest of 2015.
- Step to Success: Just as steps are necessary in a dance, there are steps to success in your life and business. In this segment, we discuss a step in the form of an app, a book, or a concept that will help you move forward. Since I have started dancing, I am listening to more music, and expanding my listening to different types of music. I listen very differently now thanks to two of my very talented dancer friends, JP Goldstein and David Bagley based on what I have learned from them in their classes. I used to only pay attention to the lyrics and maybe some of the obvious beats or melodies, but now I am paying attention to the subtle things. There is a study that was done by Applied Ergonomics referenced on an article in lifehack.org that proves that background music helps productivity, performance and focus.
- Dancers Dialect: The word for today is Ami–in Hula and Tahitian it’s the rotation of the hips–notice that the upper body is still. It reminds me of having a calm composure even if you have feelings otherwise on the inside. I’ve often felt like this when there is a misunderstanding in communication whether personally or in business.
- Freestyle Flow: I absolutely love KT tape and I use it on my knee to help pain relief and for support.
- Feature Presentation: 7 Ways to Prepare for 2016
Remember these three things:
1. All I need is within me now. If you win the internal game, the external takes care of itself.
2. What you do flows from who you are. There is no business growth without personal growth.
3. I never fail, I only produce results. Keep taking action, monitor the feedback and change. You change your way to success.
It doesn’t matter what type of business you’re involved in, your mindset is more important than methods.
What are you looking forward to achieving in 2016?
Links From This Session
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Thanks so much!