When you do what you can with what you have, you will always make progress. In this session of The DancePreneuring Studio, I share some practical tips on exercise, healthy eating and organizing projects.
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that will help you succeed. Today’s step to success is optimizing your bio on your Instagram profile. Make sure you include your name and website, emoji’s, your other social profile handles, and hashtags. Click here to check out this helpful article.
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share concepts and terminology across different genres so that you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. This week has to do with the difference between grand jete and saut de chat in ballet. There is a great read from Dancespirit Magazine that talks about both. Check out these videos as well:
- Freestyle Flow: I share an experience of working as a background extra on a set of a t.v. show and how important it is to have eye contact cipro online when you are engaged in conversation.
- Feature Presentation: You can always be resourceful even when resources seem low. Here are a few tips to help you with exercise, being resourceful with time, and more:
1. Use food substitutes such as stevia for sweetener.2. Use parks instead of expensive gym memberships.3. If you’re waiting in line, use the time to read or take notes.4. Use stairs or steps for workouts and if you’re really short on time as you’re doing errands, use them instead of elevators or escalators.5. Use pillows if you don’t have access to a BOSU ball for myotatic crunches as explained in the 4 Hour Body from Tim Ferriss.6. Use the backside of printed paper as scratch paper.7. Use Trello, Asana, Google Docs and/or Dropbox to keep projects organized.
Question: How have you been creative with your resources?
Links to This Session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!