Listen to this episode
Productivity is more about energy management than it is about time management.
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that will hep you succeed. Today’s step is a tool that makes developing your WordPress website fun. They are text holders called Bacon Ipsum, Veggie Ipsum and Cupcake Ipsum.
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share dance concepts and terminology across different genres so you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. The word for today is the dance style from New Zealand called Haka.
- Freestyle Flow: Art or Science? I don’t think you should have to choose. Check out this article on ads that caused an uproar in the artist community.
- Feature Presentation: You can fill your energy tank when it’s getting close to empty by implementing one or all of these easy tips:
- Change your physical state.
- Know when you perform optimally (pay attention to your peak times).
- Drink more water.
- Take a quick 20 minute power nap. Check out this article on the importance of the 10-20 minute power nap.
- Inhale essential oils. The citrus ones such as grapefruit, lemon and orange can give you a boost, as well as peppermint and spearmint.
- Listen to music that motivates you.
Links from this Session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!