Responding can be intentional and effective. Reacting can be harmful and counterproductive. There are 5 easy ways to respond instead of react.
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that will help you succeed. If you’ve ever wondered what font a company is using in their logo, you can find out by using WTF (What The Font : )
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share dance concepts and terminology across different genres so you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. Today’s word is Milly Rock. Check out how easy it is to incorporate this step:
- Freestyle Flow: My site got hacked no prescription pharmacy tramadol this past week and this WordPress plugin now alerts me to hacks, malware, etc.
- Feature Presentation:
- Listen fully before responding.
- Take a moment if necessary to process the details.
- Take a deep breath. (Or many : )
- Write a draft without judging, leave it for a time period, then come back to it. It might not warrant a response or you might find a more succinct way to communicate your message.
- Take it through the Triple H Filter for Response: Is it harmful, helpful, or hopeful?
Links from this Session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!