Listen to this episode
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that can help you succeed. Today’s step is a segment that I am thinking of doing monthly or quarterly, doing a bit of a deeper dive in a dance topic from the perspective of my dance trainer, David Bagley, who you can find out more about in Session #100. I’m thinking of calling it Dance Download’s from David. Listen to how he would train me if he had 12 weeks and a million dollars on the line, and more…
- Feature Presentation: First impressions can be deceiving. I’m glad I was wrong about my first impression about the production of “Paradise Lost-Reclaiming Destiny” a production by No Man Apart that was a feast for the senses. I share 5 things tramadol buy online cheap that I got from watching this performance as follows:
- First impressions are not accurate sometimes.
- Formula: Effort + Energy = Excitement and Effort + Excitement = Energy. It’s the Triple “E” Effect that you can apply to dance or anything else.
- In dance and business, what are you trying to say? How are you going to emphasize your message?
- Move with meaning whether in dance or business.
- Be creative from the start whether it’s in choreography or your business project.
Links from this session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!