Life is not about looking back and wishing that today is the same with the past. Life is about moving on, accepting changes and looking forward to what makes you stronger and more complete because it’s never been too late to have a life and never too late to change one.
I thought it would be interesting to share this episode recorded after Midatlantic Podcast Conference last year in preparations of attending this upcoming week. I know this will be another impactful experience with new takeaways. Here is a synopsis of last year’s insights:
- You can say a lot in 8-10 minutes. It forces you to get to the point.
- Respect people and what they do.
- Don’t dwell on what you’ve forgotten in your presentation.
- Listen like a newcomer.
- Go with the flow.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Affirm other people.
- Look for the opportunities that exist around you.
Links from this session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!