Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.
It seems counterintuitive to rejoice in rejection but it is one of the best perspectives you can adopt for your physical, mental and emotional well being. In the latest session of The DancePreneuring Studio, I share 5 reasons to rejoice in rejection so that you can continue progress in dance, life and business.
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that can help you succeed. Today’s step to success is when reviewing your 2018 goals, determine whether you need to alleviate or accelerate the activity for these goals.
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share dance terminology and concepts across different genres so you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. Today’s word is jazz walks. When I take technical dance classes, I appreciate the specifics of foundational movement. The same should be the goal in communication–simplicity and clarity.
- Freestyle Flow: Locking myself out of my car twice in less than a month has taught me about slowing down and the importance of verbal cues.
- Feature Presentation: 5 reasons to rejoice in rejection:
- 1. Rejection challenges you to ask the question, “What does this make possible?”
- 2. When things aren’t perfect, which they usually aren’t, imperfection doesn’t bother you as much.
- 3. Rejection, and almost everything, is not permanent.
- 4. Rejection gives you resiliency and resolve to build your mindset muscle.
- 5. Rejection doesn’t diminish your value as a creative being.
Links from this session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!