People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
In the latest session, I share a quick recap with Junior, creator and founder of JanFam The Movement, and Joey Cooper, Faculty Member on JanFam The Movement, covering their feedback on a recent choreography workshop with Tish Oliver, former dancer with Janet Jackson, I also cover 5 insights I gleaned from my experience with Tish, who is definitely the kind of person others want to be around! : )
5 Insights from Tish Oliver that makes her the kind of person others want to be around:
- She wasn’t afraid to laugh and be expressive.
- She didn’t suppress her emotions even when she cried.
- When she didn’t know an answer to a question, she was honest about it.
- Her passions for dance and medicine were obvious.
- She wasn’t afraid to ask for help when she needed it.
Links from this session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!