Some trips cost more than others, but the best trips are ones that stretch you. In this session of The DancePreneuring Studio, I share 5 trips that everyone can, and should, take.
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that will help you succeed. This week’s step to success is a book on the importance of self-talk called The Self-Talk Solution by Shad Helmstetter. It’s not all about positive self-talk, but self-management and self-direction.
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share concepts and terminology across different genres so that you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. The word for today is plie. This foundational step is important for jumps, pirouette preparation, transitions, strength building, and injury prevention. Whether in dance or business, don’t overlook the basics or simple things because they are the foundation to build upon more buy generic tramadol no prescription complex things.
- Freestyle Flow: Things are not what they seem, and that includes eavesdropping on other’s conversations. I share my recent experience at Snowbird Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona of trying a delicious coffee concoction called Nitro and how people can misinterpret what they hear.
- Feature Presentation: There are 5 trips that everyone needs to take, no budget required:
1. A trip outside your comfort zone.2. A trip to the unknown.3. A spontaneous trip.4. A trip in someone else’s shoes, so that you can fine tune your compassion and empathy meter.5. A trip inside yourself via silence, solitude and meditation. I recommend Calm for this one.
Question: What is a trip you would recommend, no budget required?
Links to This Session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!