Listen to this episode
- Step to Success: A step to your success is anything that moves your life and your business forward. Whether it’s an app, a book or an idea, you can apply something today that will hep you succeed. Today’s step is an Instagram tool called Onlypult.
- Dancer’s Dialect: The Dancer’s Dialect is the dancer’s language. I share dance concepts and terminology across different genres so you can see the correlations in your life and in your business. Today’s word is The Scoo B Doo, a step in the locking dance style. Check out this video below:
- Freestyle Flow: Memories of my first car in college and Catholic school uniforms came to mind while driving to get boba drinks with my son.
- Feature Presentation: As I am putting together my talk for the Podcast Midatlantic Conference next month, I’m reminded about the importance of keeping ideas flowing. Here are 7 easy tips so that you are constantly in creativity order tramadol with no prescription mode, even if you don’t feel creative:
- Have something to write on whether it’s paper, your phone, or your computer.
- Don’t judge what you write. You need to be okay that it might or might not make sense later on.
- Leave your ideas alone for a while.
- Don’t be afraid to get rid of notes and/or ideas. Information can get outdated.
- Stop multitasking. Check out this article on the dangers of multitasking.
- Scan your handwritten notes and put in Google Drive, Dropbox or Evernote.
- Take some quiet time to think. It’s okay to not always feel like you need to be in motion.
Links from this Session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!