I left my insurance job in 2005 before my son was born to fulfill my dreams as a stay-at-home Mom, home educator, and to pursue my other passions in dance and business. If you hang around me long enough, you’ll be encouraged despite my imperfections and hangups.
I have worked with different companies, solopreneurs and non-profit organizations with their marketing and web development.
Annett is one smart woman! Whenever I have a question about business, she always knows the answer or knows where to tell me to go. She has a heart of gold and wants to see everyone succeed. I highly recommend that you work with Annett.
–Sonya Ramsey, Reinvention Specialist, Author and Speaker, SonyaRamseyOnline.com
Annett is a unique professional. I can rely on her to complete projects on time, even ahead of schedule. She’s the first person who comes to mind when a client or my business needs a reliable consultant to help with their WordPress sites. She is patient and goes out of her way to help her clients understand new tools and market their businesses.
–Phil Johncock, CEO, Phil Johncock Network,
Annett really makes sure that you’re taken care of. She takes the time to understand the heart of what you want to achieve and does whatever it takes to help you succeed. Her commitment just blew me away. If you’re thinking about working with her… Don’t wait, just do it.
–Emeroy Bernardo, High Performance Coach and Author, Emeroy.com
Currently, I’m the host of a weekly podcast called The DancePreneuring Studio available on iTunes, Stitcher Radio and Google Play. There are currently 50 countries represented that tune into this podcast where we discuss dance as it relates to life and business.
Other Facts About Me
- I am half Chamorro and half Korean, and I really appreciate when people politely ask what my cultural background is as opposed to assuming that I am another nationality. I consider you to have great people skills when you take this approach with me.
- After graduating from UC Irvine with a B.A. in Dance, I took a 20+ year hiatus from the dance world and now I take classes regularly in different genres and levels. Two of my favorite choreographers are Christopher Scott and Jason Gilkison.
- I USED TO think that my dream office would have design elements of a candy store. Think Dylan’s Candy Bar in New York City or Powell’s Sweet Shoppe in Laguna Niguel, California. NOW, my dream office would be more minimalistic and zen. Just thinking about that makes me feel peaceful and happy.
- I started my writing and publishing career in high school. After many years of consuming BOP and Tiger Beat magazines, I became a trusted authority on the boy band Menudo. This also began my experience with membership sites as I was the president of a Menudo fan club with monthly newsletters that included guest posts. (Who would have thought that project would later serve me online? LOL)
- If I never set foot in most amusement parks, my life would still be complete.
- I love making kombucha.