I’m moving out and moving on.
Actually, my family and I are moving out and moving on.
We have moved a number of times and each time, it has been a unique experience.
This move is not any different.
But in a positive way.
As with the other moves, the timing is never perfect and there are always a million and one things going on at the same time.
Not quite that many things, but it certainly can seem that way.
Yes it can be, but what are the benefits of moving?
Here are seven benefits of moving:
- It gives you an opportunity to get rid of material items that are no longer useful or important.
- You can find lost items.
- It helps you to be organized and strategic.
- It gives you a fresh start at your new place.
- Moving can be great exercise.
- You can revisit great memories through old photo albums or memorabilia.
- It helps you to focus on the positive things that you do have in your life.
What has your experience been with moving? I would love to hear your comments.