CREATIVE STRATEGIST | PODCASTER | VOICEOVER ARTIST | DANCER
Ready for an inspiring, enthusiastic and passionate keynote or breakout session speaker? Inquire about having Annett present for your group or event!
After high hopes of pursuing a professional dance career, Annett quit dancing for 20+ years after she got her Bachelor of Arts in Dance. She allowed herself to spiral downward to depression, massive weight gain and constant seeking of approval through jobs and business models that weren't congruent with her values.
Fast forward to 2012 and Annett was introduced to the online marketing world by a remarkable woman at, of all places, a homeschooling conference.
Upon her recommendation, Annett taught herself how to build WordPress websites and do social media marketing/management for non-profit organizations, solopreneurs and small companies. It was figure it out as you go along.
As the creator and host of The DancePreneuring Studio podcast, Annett guides her listeners on a journey of transformation inspired by dance, life, and business. The podcast is a reflection of her personal adventure overcoming her fears and returning to her passion for dance after a 20 year hiatus, the lessons that she has learned along the way, and proving that it’s never too late to be great.
Speaking Gigs 2016-2018
- Sept 2016 - Midatlantic Podcast Conference, Spotlight Speaker
- Sept 2017 - Midatlantic Podcast Conference, Featured Speaker
- April 2017 - The Success Dance Symposium, Presentor
- June 2018 - Front & Main Dance Festival
- October 2018 - Brave & Fearless Workshop Series (Coming Soon)
- Elevating Beyond Podcast
- Midatlantic Podcast Interview
- Moms with Dreams Show
- ReLaunch Show
- Me, Myself and I Radio
- The Dependent Independent Podcast
- Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things
- Advance Your Art
- Live The Fuel
- Podcast Junkies
- Soul Centred Entrepreneur
- Simply Designed Life Podcast (Coming Soon)
- The Business Podcast
- The Tao of Self Confidence (Coming Soon)