Where are you?
Where are you on your goals and priorities?
Do you remember what they are?
If not, it’s okay.
It’s time to start reassessing.
I started reviewing things I had written down that I wanted to measure at the six month mark.
One of them I hadn’t even started on. Yikes.
The others I was on track.
And yet others, I still have to adjust.
A wise person once told me that what doesn’t get measured, doesn’t get improved.
So start measuring what you want to improve.
Here are some tips if you need changes to proceed with productivity and progress:
- Assess your current commitments.
- Mark those that don’t support your goals.
- Make a commitment to cancel those commitments.
- List your good, but not essential priorities.
- Ask yourself what you can live without in order to achieve your goals.
- Cross out as many non-essential activities.
- Constantly review how to better budget your time and money. What can you take out, modify or add?
Have you reviewed what you set at the beginning of the year? How far along are you in the achievement of your goals? I would love to hear how you’re progressing.