The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings.
The Only Constant performed by L.A. Contemporary Dance Company at The Odyssey provided thoughts on the following 10 constant things in dance. life and business:
- No matter how loudly or clearly you think you are communicating, not everyone will hear you or understand you.
- Everyone has their “crazy” moments, and you are allowed to have those.
- Life is messy.
- Life is imperfect.
- Fear can appear very real.
- Going against the grain isn’t easy.
- Sometimes you are responsible for causing the mess, and sometimes others cause it around you, and you can’t always control that.
- It is important to have release.
- You can’t always predict interruptions.
- There is a race against time so get going on your mission and what it is you are called to do.
Links/Info from this session:
Would you review The DancePreneuring Studio?
I would be extremely appreciative if you would subscribe and leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher Radio. It really helps if you do it through the native Apple Podcast App on your smart device. Thanks so much!
The post #202: 10 Constant Things in Dance, Life and Business [Podcast] appeared first on Annett Bone.