#179: When A Community Comes Together [Podcast]

When a community comes together to focus on a common cause, miracles happen. This week’s session is a quick recap of Boogiezone Utopia, the place that welcomed me back to dance after a 20+ year hiatus, and how people pulled together so that they could stay in operation. Session Summary: Feature Presentation: These are the 5…

#114: Dance on Stage and Screen [Podcast]

A sanctuary for the artistic. A gathering of creative souls. Possessing a flair for the dramatic. Having a true passion for dance in all of its forms. -Betsy Uhler Colombo on the mission of LA Unbound- Session Summary: Dance on stage and screen–inspirational on both mediums.  It was a refreshing experience to get a positive……

#101: Lessons from the Legacy of Debbie Reynolds [Podcast]

I gave it all that I had, and it’s gratifying that people received it so well. Although this episode is short and sweet, the legacy of Debbie Reynolds is long lasting.  She contributed much to the dance world by creating a facility that has been used by top names in the dance and entertainment industry.……

#055: Leaving a Legacy While Empowering Others [Podcast]

Choreography is just movement.  Movement becomes dance when it has meaning and purpose.  It’s important to take the time to not just know the moves, but know our spirit.  What’s the approach? Why am I liking this art form? Arnel Calvario, Founder of Kaba Modern, President of Culture Shock LA and Culture Shock International, and……