Yes, guilty as charged.
There is enough evidence to incriminate me and support this case.
And I am happy about it.
Yes, you heard me right.
The evidence supports that:
- I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Evidence: God said it in The Bible. Period.
- I love my family. Evidence: I do things for them that show them I love and care about them, even when it’s inconvenient for me.
- I like unique chocolate. Evidence: I eat chocolate with ingredients such as chili peppers, black Hawaiian sea salt, and blood oranges.
- Homeschooling is important to me. Evidence: I am always looking for different ways to educate my boy, and not necessarily order tramadol pill from textbooks all the time.
- Self-Improvement in my life and business are important to me: Evidence: I learn from people from different industries that are successful through their live events, books, podcasts and blogs.
So, I am a created for excellence, chocolate aficionado, family gal that pursues real life education for herself and her family.
And the evidence supports that.
Is there enough evidence to convict you as someone that is moving ahead in their life, working toward the accomplishment of their goals, or playing an important role in someone else’s life? What does your evidence support? I would love to hear your comments.